Wednesday 3 September 2014

Scary things.


I once drew a boy that I liked a comic book (June 2005!).  
This was one of the pages.  
Reading your message about the sensors this morning reminded me of an old fear of mine, 
and I'm glad you're working hard trying to resolve it!

By the way, it was my fault, I'd just forgotten to take the stabilisers out of the back of the machine.  My father had to tell me.  I was only 24!  I didn't know about these things yet.  
And I still have that washing machine.

It really did scare me, I thought someone had broken into my house, every time..

P.S.  I can't draw, and actually I like that I can't draw it makes everything seem funnier.




3 comments:

  1. This is so great! :)
    And you still have the same fear today... 'Driving off a cliff'
    Do you also still have the fear about the clothes on the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's funny that I told you about the imbalance in a washing machine and you experienced the story with the stabilisers... But that can really happen! A neighbour of mine experienced the same thing recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about the clothes, I think if I came home and someone had done that unexpectedly and I was alone I'd probably get scared..

    Heights and cliffs yes. Always.

    I'm only afraid of the washing machine pipe dislocating and flooding my bathroom now.

    ReplyDelete