Sunday 7 September 2014

Freunde.


A photo with my friends in Hamburg last September, I know most of them from school. Unfortunately I only have this black and white picture now. Hmmm, I should maybe tell you where you can find friends you already know about...

Helena is the blond girl in the middle of the photo looking up bored into the sky :) Peter is next to her on the right (with the sunglasses, also in the front row) He's making a weird gesture with his hands. His girlfriend Sabrina is hidden by Helena, you can only see a bit of her. And Robert is the one who is crouching down. And you can find me in the background on the left side. I think I'm talking to Jörg instead of watching to the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo so much! I can't wait to be there with you!

    ReplyDelete