Wednesday 13 August 2014

Song obsession #1





Entschuldigung I can't remember the song we danced to, I was far too drunk at the wedding.

Was it this one?

This was my favourite song from from last year.

I love the style of the video clip.  Sometimes I listen to songs over and over, for weeks
like an obsessed mad person.

This song kept me going last year when I was traurig.

And I often do tarot cards to try and figure out what's happening in my life. :)
And it's usually a right hand man - meaning someone who's your valued close friend/confidant, so it's a nice 'play on words'.  I always sing the words wrong to all songs, I don't think I've ever sang a song correctly in my life!  All the lyrics meant a lot to me, and I still like it now.

I told you that every Australia Day (26 January), many people here have a party or a picnic and listen to the radio station triple j (it's not as cool as the Melbourne local indie radio station RRR) for the hottest 100 songs of the previous year.  It was #1 last year.  






1 comment: