Sunday 24 August 2014

Happy Birthday Carys!


Hey, I'm celebrating a birthday party (with beer and Jägermeister) for you at the moment! You might think it's too late and your birthday is already over... but not here in Germany. It's about 8 o'clock now and you were born in Europe... so the time here is the regular time for your birthday :) The yellow candle is for 20 years and the small candles are each for 1 year of your age. You might think I'm totally crazy now but I don't mind! haha The party here is great even though I'm the only guest...
There is also a video of the party. I wonder if you want to see it?

P.S. I felt bad today because I didn't call you for your birthday before you gave me a hint that we could maybe talk a bit on the phone... So I want to apologise with this little party! I'm going back to your birthday party now... Good night

2 comments:

  1. Oliver! You are the absolute best! This is excellent, I wish I could have come to my birthday party in your apartment. I was so happy to see this surprise this morning! I can't believe it! Yes I want to see the video! Vielen dank! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you like it! I will try to upload the video soon :)

    ReplyDelete